Thursday, May 14, 2009

Veggie Tales Out, Dude.

I'm taking Veggie Tales offline for a while.
Why?
Well, it's not you, it's me.
totally.
When posting recipes I feel a sort of pressure to make sure the recipe is perfected and that there is a picture. I know, I'm a freak. But I just don't want to feel responsible for any meal-disasters at your house. I am, however, perfectly comfortable with meal disasters at my house :)

Because of this self-imposed pressure, I have stopped posting recipes and therefore have no place to record the recipes I am trying. And, in truth, that is what I use Veggie Tales for--to keep track of recipes I find and recipes I create. Otherwise, everything gets lost in the dark abyss know as my brain.

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience. Feel free to copy any recipes you'll need until the day Veggie Tales returns in all it's glory. And your guess is as good as mine as to when that day will be...

Luvs--

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Total bummer...but I can understand the pressure. Until you return, I will keep trying to catch up on recipes from your blog that I have been wanting to try. :)